Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day of Katrina

Today I sat down to look through some jars of old buttons I picked up yesterday from a junk shop, and also to write a bit about Katrina in my venting journal:



The buttons are pretty cool, about forty or fifty years old. Among the treasures in one of the jars I found a tiny scrap of paper with a word fragment that made me chuckle:



I decided to write a little inspirational manifesto around a picture of the rock I always carry in my pocket, and this was the result:



So what might have been another useless rant turned into something encouraging. I need to do more of that.

3 comments:

raine said...

Ditto.
Well said.

Charlene Teglia said...

Mostly my journal is a place for blah blah blah. I need to do more inspirational journaling. Thanks for the reminder.

nightsmusic said...

I like your rock. And your sentiment that goes with it. It's perfect.

(oops - Love it)