Sunday, May 27, 2012

Can't Decide

I want to frame a recent sunset shot I've taken as a gift for my guy for Father's Day. These are the type of pics I take that he likes best, but after narrowing it down to two I can't decide which is better.

So if you don't mind giving me some feedback, which shot do you think is more attractive? This one:



Or this one:



Same sunset, btw, just different magnifications and angles. And don't worry, he never reads my blogs so this won't spoil the surprise.

5 comments:

Michelle B said...

I like the second one!

Ayla said...

Personally i like the first one best, but the second one would probably look better framed up.

Kathy said...

Wow, I understand your quandry as they each have unique things going for them. I say frame the second one and use the first one to make a handmade card to go with it.

Anne Velosa said...

The second one, with the additional sky landscape (and blue color) is more calming. The first contains more gold/orange - warming.

Both are gorgeous!

nightsmusic said...

I'm as indecisive as you! They're gorgeous. Couldn't you just do them both?