Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pet Day

I haven't taken any pics of the four-legged residents lately, so I'm making today Pet Day on PBWindow.



Jericho, our 15-year-old rescue kitty. He was so curious about the camera that he wouldn't hold his head still, so that's why he's a bit blurry around the face. Jeri still sleeps with me every night.



Cole, our shaded Sable Sheltie, who is going on four years old, and despite the mellow look is still mostly puppy.



Which brings us to Madam here. Skye, our half-Pom, half-Sheltie rescue pup, is two-and-a-half now and pretty much runs the place.

I'm blessed to have these three lovely creatures in my life, and I really wouldn't know how to get through the day without my furry pals.

2 comments:

nightsmusic said...

I forgot how adorable Jericho's markings are. What a sweet, comical expression. The dogs certainly posed nicely for you! The only time mine do that is when they're sleeping and I sneak up on them.

Lynn Viehl said...

I might have bribed the dogs to sit still by dangling a crunchie treat. I'm not above bribing them, lol.