Sunday, February 23, 2014

Storage Wars

Storing things in the Toriana universe is always an issue; I've borrowed some real-world furnishings like armoires and closets, but I have an idea for a story that will require something partly invented, too. Looking through the shop I saw some lovely storage solutions:



I love the colors of this hand-painted wooden chest, and a marble or jasper version that is spelled to serve as a neutralizing safe might make a good place to keep one's charmed stones.



This trunk caught my eye because of the lovely silver metal panels. If I mechanized it, a fictional version might have those panels geared to cover secret compartments.



This is simply a wooden tool chest turned on end for creative display, but that skewing gave me a different perspective on it, and with some retuning may actually resolve a major story issue for me.

No comments: