Thursday, March 13, 2014

On Hiatus

As I have several time-intensive projects (including MegaCon next week) demanding my attention, I'm going to put PBWindow on hiatus until I get through them. But before I go, here is the finished version of the crazy quilted tote I've been working on for the last couple of weeks, and took to the annual County Quilt show with me:



The back of the tote is much the same as the front, with a few color and bead changes:



I was very pleased with how the center patch on the back turned out, too:



Thanks to everyone who stops in here to comment and support the blog, and once I get through all this work I hope to have lots of interesting pics to share.

2 comments:

maries said...

That's is so beautiful. You are truly talented.

nightsmusic said...

I kept an eye on it as it came together. It turned out lovely and the center patch is beautiful with those teeny little stitches :)